Home Community Forums Offshore Borders Tax & Legalities Concerns Over Recent Changes in the UK

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

recent developments in the UK that have been on my mind lately.

So, first off, it looks like they’re shaking up the education system by scrapping A-levels. Now, students will have to stick around until they’re 18. It feels like a big shift, and I’m worried about how it might affect young people’s futures and their options after school.

Then, there’s this crackdown on school holidays. No more summer breaks, and they’re really tightening the screws on taking kids out of school during term time. It’s making me wonder about the quality of family time and the importance of those breaks for everyone’s well-being.

And have you heard about the new tax laws? They’re hitting hard on things like crypto investments, charitable donations, and even selling stuff online. It feels like they’re squeezing from all sides, and it’s making me nervous about the future of our finances.

All these changes got me thinking about where the UK is headed. It feels like we’re losing some of the things that made this place special, you know? I’m all for progress, but I can’t help but feel a bit uneasy about the direction we’re going in.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on all of this. Are you feeling the same way, or am I just overthinking things?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.